I’m heading back to the UK in three week and I’m so excited!! It’s a ‘flying visit’ but I hope to see as many of you as possible. I shall be with the family to celebrate Molly’s graduation in Keele in the first week but I will be in Hampshire for the rest of the time. I’d love to see you so please do put these dates in your diary
SUNDAY 9th JULY – CHURCH SERVICES
Sunday 9th July – 9.15 am
St Peter’s Church, Bishop’s Waltham (church and hall services)
Sunday 9th July – 11am
The Blessed Mary, Upham
SUNDAY 9th JULY -3pm – AFTERNOON TEA
Afternoon Tea at the Rectory. St Peter’s Church, Bishop’s Waltham
An informal get together in The Rectory garden to enjoy cream teas and a catch up. Bring a chair/blanket. Everyone welcome.
THURSDAY 20th JULY AT 7.30PM – MEET THE MISSIONARY
Come along and hear about the ministry of AIM AIR in East Africa.
Time to really find out what I’ve been doing!
Informal presentation and question and answer session
The Stables, St Peter’s Church.
Mothers’ Union enrolment at All Saints Cathedral, Nairobi.
Cup of tea in my new MU mug!
The new engine being install in our Cessna 208 Caravan.
Contingency training in preparation for the elections in August.
PRAISE & PRAYER
- AIM Air audit/inspection – give thanks for the massive effort from the team and for the successful outcome.
- Mothers’ Union and the ladies of St Luke’s Church
- Prayers, encouragement and generosity of supporters
- Elections – pray for peace and calm as Kenya prepares for the next general election on the 8th August this year.
- All the staff at AIM AIR
- My last three weeks in the role of General Manager